Thursday, August 27, 2009

Well, here we go!

Ok, so last night at my book club, we were discussing the book Waiter Rant. The book itself came into being out of a blog started by a waiter who needed to "vent" about his job. Some of the stories are endearing, strange, and downright gross (as you can imagine). He remained anonymous for quite a long time and now has a published book. Just from sharing his stories.

Now, I'm not going to pretend to be a writer or even dream of publishing a book, but I do I like to regale my friends with stories of being a preschool teacher (they are too funny not to share). As I began to tell one last night, one of them said, "Oh, you need to start a blog!" And there it was. Could I really do this? Would anyone read it? And did it matter if they did? What a great place to tell my funny stories, vent, or just marvel in writing at the wonder of children.

So, here it starts. I will begin with some stories from the past and add new ones as the school year progresses (which is coming all too soon). I hope you get a few smiles from it. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. These stories are great, it's out of the mouths of babes. I look forward to reading more of these cute stories.

    ReplyDelete